Friday 1 March 2013

Chest on chest


This is the last piece of furniture from my incredible ebay bargain. It is called chest on chest, and the instruction sheet says that is is "exactly what the name indicates". I haven't taken work-in-progress pictures because it was not much different from making the low chest. But now I am a bit sad when all the sub-projects of this project are finished. There is a lot to do in the house itself, but I have really only used the house to display the furniture. There is much more I can buy from ebay, but I will never again have the same luck - at least I don't think I will have the luck of finding ten objects in the same auction that I don't have already. There are also kits from various online shops, but it's not really the same. So for the time being, this is a finished project. Not that any miniature project can ever be finished.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a blogger from Italy, we are making the same project! Come and see my blog if you want! www.littlegeorgianera.blogspot.it
    Thank you! Good Job! D.

    ReplyDelete